Each year, our volunteers provide safe rides home to about 1,500 people in November and December. Operation Red Nose could not happen without our dedicated volunteers and the more volunteers we have, the more people we can safely get home on each night of service.
There are a variety of volunteer roles available for the Abbotsford-Mission 2019 Campaign. See below for details and Volunteer Application package.
(Must be 19 years of age or older & have valid Class 5 driver's licence)
Volunteer who uses their personal vehicle to drive the volunteer driver and the navigator to the location where the client is waiting.
(Must be 21 years of age or older & have a valid Class 5 driver's licence)
Volunteer who drives the client’s vehicle safely home.
(Must be 19 years of age or older. Driver's licence is NOT mandatory)
Volunteer who rides along with the volunteer driver and the client in the client’s vehicle.
Volunteers who occupy various positions inside the Headquarters, be it as phone operators, dispatchers, to greet or train other volunteers, etc..
OPERATION RED NOSE ABBOTSFORD-MISSION VOLUNTEER APPLICATION: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE PDF VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
*Instructions are included - please follow carefully to ensure correct completion*
- If you plan to volunteer as a driver, have your Driver's Licence & Insurance information handy
- Check your calendar! We want to know which dates you are available for (Volunteer for as many or as few as you'd like!)
- Submit Police Information Check forms in-person to the Abbotsford Police Department at least 10 days before your first intended volunteer night
- Submit Operation Red Nose Application form portion to Abbotsford Community Policing Office OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit completed Police Information Check (you will receive completed, stamped forms from APD) to Abbotsford Community Policing Office (on first volunteer night)
For Abbotsford-Mission volunteer inquiries, please contact Alana See at 778-870-3777 or email@example.com.