After taking the Prevention and Recovery workshop you will have the knowledge needed to:
- identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep your athletes injury-free during training and competition;
- offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition and sleep as they relate to injury prevention;
- choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs;
- develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play; and
- implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help an athlete maintain or return to optimal performance post injury.
Please indicate any accessibility accommodations required to participate fully in this course.
Participants will receive an electronic copy of the course manual free of charge; please bring own device to view files.