This course takes place on Friday, March 10 from 5:30 - 10:00 pm AND Saturday, March 11 from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
There is a 2 hour pre-workshop online session.
After completing the Performance Planning module, you will be able to:
• perform a thorough analysis of the demands of your athletes’ sport at the elite (high-performance) level;
• outline a program structure based on training and competition opportunities;
• identify appropriate measures for promoting athlete development within your own program;
• integrate yearly training priorities into your own program;
• organize and sequence training priorities and objectives on a weekly basis to optimize adaptations; and
• evaluate the ability of your athletes/team to perform up to their potential in competition.
Please register here: