Upon completing the 5.25-hour Teaching and Learning module you will be able to:
- assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching
- analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning;
- create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through:
- appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive and motor dimensions of learning;
- the use of words and methods that relate to an athlete's preferred learning style;
- a sound organization;
- active supervision; and
- the use of well-formulated feedback offered at the right time and with the right frequency.
- use teaching assessment grids to gather objective information on teaching effectiveness, and use this data to develop an action plan to enhance your own effectiveness as a teacher and coach
Sunday, September 24, 2017 -
9:00am to 2:30pm
7888 200 St.
Langley Township, BC V2Y3J4Canada
Coaching certification NCCP
Township of Langley