These 2 programs will take place in Langely and Chilliwack/Seabird Island from April-June.
Langley: Monday and Wednesday evenings, April 3 - June 28
Chilliwack & Seabird Island: Tuesday and Thursday evenings, April 4 - June 29
Registration Deadline is March 24th.
The goal of this program is to develop foundational athletic abilities for young athletes. Most of the sessions focus on sprinting or strength & conditioning; gymnastics sessions are also included. Involvement in this program will help athletes learn about high performance cross training, which will have life-long benefits. Movement abilities, physical fitness and confidence are important for sport and can be gained through this program.
Athletes will learn and develop in several areas in these sessions:
- Speed and power
- Proper running technique
- Movement efficiency
- Strength & Conditioning
- Foundational movements for strength training
- Weight training safety
- Ranges of movement
- Joint stability
- Reduce risks of injury
- Flexibility, strength, power
- Body awareness
This program for athletes aged 13-18 who are involved in competitive sports and have high performance goals.
Athletes from any sport are welcome to apply.
Fees* (paid by cash or cheque)
- $344 for Langely program
- $371 for Chilliwack & Seabird Island program
- *Self-identified Aboriginal or Metis athletes may be eligible for reimbursement
- Registration by Eventbrite has additional service fees, and can be done here:
- Chilliwack and Seabird Island:https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/chilliwackseabird-athlete-development-program-tickets-32424960931
Questions? Please contact Sherry Hunt at 604.746.0603 or firstname.lastname@example.org for schedules and further registraion information.
Please contact Sherry Hunt for registration details at 604-746-0603 or email@example.com, or register using Eventbrite: