PacificSport is committed to providing quality educational opportunities for amateur athletes and coaches in the Fraser Valley. We endeavour to offer workshops in locations throughout the region and, whenever possible, we utilize the facilities of our partners.
We offer education in 3 main ways:
- We organize workshops and seminars and list them on our Events Calendar
- Coaches, parents or athletes can request workshops or seminars for groups, and we can make arrangements for sessions that suit your location and schedule
- Contact us for sport education options and other services if you are organizing a training camp!
Contact our Sport Performance Coordinator if you have topic ideas, would like to register for upcoming sessions, or would like to arrange sport education for your group.
Examples of Topics:
Sport Psychology and Mental Training
- Goal setting, motivation, personality
- Arousal, stress, anxiety, arousal regulation methods
- Focus/concentration, flow, imagery, confidence
- Athletic injuries, avoiding burnout
- Team dynamics, cohesion, leadership, communication
- Athletes and body composition
- Female Athlete Triad
- Eating for Performance
- Nutrition Foundations
- Cooking Classes for Athletes
Injury Prevention and Recovery:
- Flexibility, Mobility and Stability for Injury Prevention
- Foam Rolling and Myofascial Release
- PNF Stretching
Physiology of Exercise
Branding and Sponsorship
Please contact our Athlete Services Team for more information about sport education topics you would like to see offered, or to arrange sport education for your team/group.