What is PacificSport Fraser Valley’s Adopt an Athlete program?
PacificSport Fraser Valley is a non-profit society dedicated to supporting local athletes win medals for Canada. But it takes a community of people and organizations to help our athletes reach their goals. With the Adopt-an-Athlete program, PacificSport Fraser Valley can continually provide quality services and programs to our high performance athletes, and ultimately, help them reach the podium.
How does your support help?
With your support, PacificSport Fraser Valley athletes have access to programs, training, and equipment, which would otherwise be a financial burden. These high performance services will allow athletes to focus on their performance goals and not worry as much about the many other challenges of being elite athletes.
Where do my donations go?
- Strength & Conditioning services
- High performance facility access
- Sport education initiatives
- Sport science access
- High performance equipment
- Athlete scholarships and grants
What are the benefits for me as a donor?
- Receive a tax receipt for your donation*
- A major contribution to quality programming and services for local athletes, many on their journey towards the Olympics and Paralympics
- Your name will appear on the adopt-an-athlete page (if you chose)
- Receive a framed adopt-an-athlete certificate (Bronze level and above contribution)
- Gold $1,000.00
- Silver $500.00
- Bronze $300.00
- Red & White $150.00